The electric lock-release is a device that is installed in the door frame for remote opening. A lock-release is composed of an electrical mechanism and a framework or case, depending on whether it is fitted into the door or mounted on the surface.
TYPES OF ELECTRICAL MECHANISMS
There are several types of lock-release mechanisms, depending on the TYPE OF FUNCTIONING required:
- N - Normal (12 Vac)
- When the lock-release button is held down, it is unblocked, allowing the door to be opened.
- ND - Normal with deblocking (12 Vac)
- The lock-release has an unblocking lever which stops it functioning, allowing free access.
- A - Automatic (12 Vac)
- The lock-release is unblocked simply by pressing the lock-release button once, allowing the door to be opened.
- The lock-release is automatically blocked when the door is closed again.
- AD - Automatic with deblocking (12 Vac)
- Similar to the ND type but with automatic functioning and unblocking lever.
- N-412 - Normal (12 Vdc)
- N-512 - Fail safe action (12 Vdc)
- The lock-release is automatically unblocked as soon as the 12 Vdc power supply is cut off, for emergency exits.
- MAX Series with adjustable latchbolt
- This version allows a precise adjustment between the latch and the bolt (with a margin of 4mm.).
Electric Locks & Parts
Refer to the above key for information on operation of the below locks.
|DOOR LOCK A-Sref: 2909||
|DOOR LOCK AD-Sref: 2910||
|DOOR LOCK NSref: 2911||
|LOCK MOD.A-2001 CHROMEref: 2917||
|LOCK MOD.N-2001 CHROMEref: 2923||
|DOOR LOCK MOD.N.2003 ANODIZED ALref: 2940||
|DOOR LOCK SERIE 6000 N GREYref: 3004||
|DOOR LOCK MOD. SERIES 3000Nref: 2953||
|DOOR LOCK MOD N.412-Sref: 2958||
|DOOR LOCK N.512-Sref: 2967||